Are you ready to transform the way your most business-critical documents are designed, delivered, captured and stored?
Bottomline has a rich heritage of delivering solutions which streamline paper-intensive processes, reduce costs and leverage existing investments in enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. With Transform, Bottomline’s newest document automation suite, the company has created an enterprise-class solution that combines the extensibility, ease of use and product breadth of all its legacy solutions to deliver a next-generation solution for complete document process automation.
Transform delivers a complete and holistic view into all aspects of the document lifecycle, including:
- Composition and Personalization
- Capture, OCR and Indexing
- Workflow and Collaborative User Interaction
- Multi-Channel Delivery
- Storage and Retrieval
- Auditing and Reporting
A scalable, modular solution platform, including the Transform Foundation Server, Transform Designer as well as add-on applications including Transform Content Center, Transform Process Center and Transform Output Center, Transform gives organizations the option of deploying individual modules or leveraging the entire platform across the extended enterprise. Designed to function on a stand-alone basis or to integrate with other Bottomline offerings, Transform delivers:
- True document customization without custom ERP programming;
- Enterprise-class functions for deployment, clustering and load balancing, as well as improved auditing features for greater administrative controls;
- A lower total cost of ownership than any other document automation solution in the market; and
- Significant cost savings resulting from “green,” electronic document delivery and storage.
ERP-specific integrations are also available, including SAP R/3 and mySAP as well as JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and OneWorld. These connectors offer complete support for native SAP and JDE output, transforming previous costly design changes into simple tasks that can be implemented without third-party consulting services. These new documents can then be accessed via specialized content and media attachment functions that give users access to any document from within their familiar ERP environment.